Rules and Regulations
Every group needs a few but we try to keep them to a minimum.
- You can cancel your booking up to midday on the Wednesday before the trip. Your ticket price can not be refunded but you can use it for another trip.
- If you cancel after midday on the Wednesday before the trip then you may loose your money. This is simply because the money has been allocated to the coach hire.
- Dogs are not encouraged on the trips. The coaches can be full and busy, which together with long days, doesn't provide a happy environment for them.
- You need to be prompt. On the outward journey the coaches can only wait a few minutes for late arrivales. On the return journey though we will not leave anyone behind.
- If you want to walk by yourself then you must tell the courriers where you want to get off the coach, get back on, provide a brief summary of your route and a mobile number. The reason for this is obvious; we don't want to loose you.
- The final rule is simple; you are obliged to have fun. If you forget all the above please do not forget this one.